Labels

Finland (14) Frank (11) SUK1 (11) freepost (10) Austria (3) travel (2)

August 28, 2011

Bustour around Tampere & Lovex

Yesterday was a really nice day!

Köynnöksenkantajat by Hugo Simberg
First there was a free bus tour around Tampere for exchange students… hurray!
It was really interesting and I learned a few new things about this city. I’ve also seen places where I haven’t been before. I took some pictures of the cathedral of Tampere and some of the beautiful nature.
Näsijärvi

Later I got ready for the free LOVEX gig at Amarillo. I haven’t been there before. It’s a nice bar, the only problem is that it is very expensive. – I’ve never spent that much money on a beer! I also had a nice chat with some Finns, they were interested in why I’m in Finland, and so on. We also talked about some Austrian laws (like at which age you’re allowed to drink alcohol…)
When LOVEX played I was in the first row and enjoyed their show very much! It was the first time that I’ve seen them perform. I didn’t take so many pictures, because I just enjoyed the show.
Kuoleman puutarha by Hugo Simberg
 
  
LOVEX






No comments:

Post a Comment